Last item for navigation
Launch modal
Welcome to Salem High School's registration and records page!
Click here for a detailed presentation on enrollment, withdrawal, and records requests.  Please see the staff contact info below if you have questions or cannot access the presentation.

This page provides information on enrollment, withdrawal, and records requests while Salem High School continues to maintain high standards for safety and personal health during the COVID-19 pandemic.

To enroll in an RCPS school, students must go through Central Registration.  Parents can email for assistance or refer to the RCPS web page: for guidance.  For your safety and the safety of the staff, you MUST wear a mask the entire time you are in any RCPS building.

If you need to withdraw your child from Salem High School
, please click here to schedule an appointment.  Please bring your child's laptop and any other books, uniforms, or other items your child has checked out when you come in for your appointment.

If you need to request a transcript, please click here to get started.  For all other records requests, please click here to get started (link coming soon).

Important Salem High School contacts:
Joy Alford - Registrar -
Millicent Perry - Records Clerk -