Dear Parents and/or Guardians,
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you a new program we will be implementing in order to streamline the paperwork process for all of our athletics programs. The program is the Privit Profile Process
. The following directions will provide detailed instructions to guide you through the online process. This new program will assist you in filling out the paperwork necessary to have your child eligible to participate in athletics at Salem High School. The information can be completed on your mobile device, laptop, tablet or any device connected to the internet.
The new program will present a learning curve and we will be here to guide you through the process. Privit has an excellent customer service center. This new process will ensure student athletes complete required paperwork and get it to their coach on time. Accounts will remain available from year-to-year to update as needed.
We request you start the online profile process and have all forms printed prior to your student receiving their required sports participation physical. The deadline for completion is before the start of tryouts and practice for whichever sport your student is participating in.
If you need assistance with Privit Profile™, please contact the Help Center at 844-234-4357 or visit www.support.privit.com
Step 1: Privit Profile Instructions for Parents:
As a parent/guardian, you are going to register an account, then add your student to the account and complete only their information. Start creating your account by selecting or enter the link https://salemseminoles-ga.e-ppe.com
then follow the steps below.
1. From the landing page, click Register.
2. Please register with your name as a parent, your email address, and create a password of your choice. When you are finished, click Sign Up. (If you have multiple family members or if you have already registered yourself, you do not need to register again and please refer to #5 below.)
3. Next, a Welcome Message should appear. Click Continue located towards the top of the message. Then you will be taken to the HOME page.
4. On the Home page click the Add Member button on the left side of the page. (This allows you to add your student/athlete to your account; and this section allows you to add other family members if necessary.)
• Click Add Member on the left side of the page.
• Enter your athlete’s first name (and last name if different), date of birth, and gender.
• In addition, please check the box that states Enable Login. Then you will want to enter an email address for your athlete (The email address for your athlete will have to be different than the email address you registered with) and create a password. (Enabling a login will allow the student athlete to e-sign documents later in the process). The click Add Member.
• You should be directed to a Copy Data page. Please select the grey Cancel tab at the bottom and you will be taken back to the Home page.
• You will now see the student/athlete listed under Family Members. Please click on their Name. Then begin completing the Personal Details by clicking the Start button to the right of Personal Details.
• Complete each section of the Personal Details section to 100% and click Save and Exit.
In order for the Personal Details to be 100% complete you will need to answer all mandatory questions, marked with a red asterisk (*). You will not be able to submit your forms until this step is complete.
Step 2: Complete all required forms for your athlete.
1. From your athlete’s profile, begin completing the Personal Details by clicking the Start button to the right of Personal Details. Complete each section of the Personal Details section and click Save and Exit.
In order for the Personal Details to be complete, you will need to answer all mandatory questions, marked with a red asterisk (*). You will not be able to move on until this step is complete.
2. Again from your athlete’s profile, click Start to the right of Pre-Participation History Form. Complete all the questions marked with a red asterisk (*).
3. In addition to the Pre-Participation History Form, you will need to complete the GHSA Concussion Form, Emergency Information and Consent Form, Waiver of Liability Form and the Code of Conduct Form.
Step 3: Apply Parent Electronic Signature:
1. When you have finished the Pre-Participation History Form, click Submit near the end of the form.
- a. A message will appear if you want to review or sign it the document. Click the blue Sign button and you will be taken to a page to create an electronic parent signature. Select the blue Create New Signature tab.
- b. With your cursor on a computer or with your finger from a tablet/mobile device, create your signature or initials then click the blue Save tab. You will see your signature displayed. Select the grey Done tab underneath. Once complete, you will then be on your account management page. Select Home near the top left of the screen.
- c. Once you have created a parent e-signature, you will not be required to repeat this process. You will be able to apply this parent e-signature to all forms that require a parent e-signature.
2. From your athlete’s home page, click on Start to the right of Student/Parent Concussion Form. Complete the Student/Parent Concussion Form and click Submit when you have finished. Then you will be able to apply your parent e-signature to the form. You will then be directed to the Manage Documents page, you will want to select Home near the top left to be directed back to Home page.
All GHSA Smart forms require an athlete e-signature, and for instructions for athlete e-signature, please see Step 6 below for creating an athlete e-signature. Next click Home in the top left to be directed back to your Home page.
Step 4: Join Team(s)
1. After completing the GHSA smart forms, you MUST join a team. To join a team, click Update next to Joined Teams, and check the box next to the team(s) your athlete will be participating throughout the school year.
You cannot skip Step 4 as it is critical for you to be able to print your physical form. In addition, your athlete's coaches and athletic trainers will be able to review clearance status, emergency contact information, and see your athlete on the team roster.
Step 5: Print Physical Form
1. When you have completed all the GHSA smart forms and have joined a team, you will want to print the Physical Form for the doctor to sign.
2. From your athlete’s home page, click Print Documents.
3. To print the Physical Form, click Download to the right of the Physical Form and the form should appear within a new tab. You can print the physical form by right clicking on the page and selecting Print. When the Physical Form has been signed by the doctor, please turn it back into the school.
Step 6: Creating and Applying Athlete E-Signature:
1. First, you will want to be certain you have enabled a login for your athlete, so select Manage Account from the home page.
2. From the Manage Account Screen, select Manage Family Accounts.
3. From the family member drop down, select your athlete and check the box that says Enable Login. (If there is an email address already listed next to Current Email, please skip to step number 6).
4. Please type in an email address for your athlete (different from the email address that was used to register) and create a password. Then click Submit.
5. Next, select the name in the top right corner with the circle symbol and from the drop down, select Log Out.
6. Then click Login and login with the email address and password that was just created for your athlete.
7. After logging in as the athlete, select Manage Documents from the home page. Then click Sign Document where an athlete e-signature is required.
- a. A message will appear if you want to review or sign it the document. Click the blue Sign button and you will be taken to a page to create an electronic athlete signature. Select the blue Create New Signature tab.
- b. With your curser on a computer or with your finger from a tablet/mobile device, create your athlete signature or initials then click the blue Save tab. You will see your athlete signature displayed. Select the grey Done tab underneath. Once complete, you will then be on your account management page. Select Home near the top left of the screen.
- c. Once you have created an athlete e-signature, you will not be required to repeat this process. You will be able to apply this athlete e-signature anywhere an athlete e-signature is required.
Once the required e-signatures have been applied to the necessary forms, the signed document will become available automatically for the appropriate staff member for review and approval. The appropriate staff member will manually update the Clearance Status for the athlete when they have reviewed the information.